Friday, September 22, 2023

WELCOME BACK AUTUMN & HAPPY HOBBIT DAY!

Why is September 22nd Hobbit Day?

September 22nd is the Birthday of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, two characters from J.R.R. Tolkiens popular Middle Earth Cycle books (The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings respectively) in which Hobbits, typically between two and four feet tall and nothing like your usual hero, accomplish great feats and amazing acts of courage.
 

GLORIOUS AUTUMN; THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR RETURNS... AND I LOVE IT!

After decades of loving Middle-earth I added The Hobbit Day to my Autumn Equinox Celebrations. I admit I had no idea until this time last year that there was an official HOBBIT DAY. The Lord of the Rings has always been a part of my Autumn Joys and so why not have a HOBBIT DAY... afterall.

This makes me extra happy.

Gandalf the Grey said it best: “Hobbits really are amazing creatures.” This September 22, celebrate National Hobbit Day by recognizing J.R.R. Tolkien's most lovable and heroic characters.





🎃👻💀☠️🍁🍂🍃🐺⚰️🦇

Very Happy Boss out and about in The Autumn Night...


No comments:

Post a Comment