Friday, August 6, 2021

BOSS SHOP: DUNE - HOUSE CORRINO - SARDAUKAR & "THE TERROR TROOPS"

The Imperial Sardaukar Terror Troops are some of the coolest and most deadly fighters in all of the DUNE universe. When I started this project I took the path of building a version of them that are true to the book version. For me these are Imperial Sardaukar. I love these badasses of course... however I still wanted the classic versions of these warriors. I wanted the big green face mask and the black suites and coats.


A year ago I could not find models that I wanted to use for my beloved TERROR TROOP version of the Sardaukar.🖤 That changed this week when good ole PUPPETSWAR announced their new set of glorious badass Sentinel headsets! 🤗 SOooo now I can use the wonderful armored trenchcoated troopers that I have loved since I first discovered PuppetsWar... with these NEW super-sexy-sentinel heads! 




VERY Happy Imperial TERROR TROOPERS Boss out!

🖤⚡💀🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment