Tuesday, June 29, 2021

COLLECTION DIARY: JUNE 2021

Starting this month I am going to feature DUNE in my Collection Diaries. This goes hand and hand with my DUNE Summer Storm project. I have been building up all of my DUNE Factions for the last year and now I am all about making this project rock.I am going to post the collection in alphabetical order. So this first diary features HOUSE ATREIDES and BENE GESSERIT of course. 🤗


In recent months I have been delighted to utilize the fun world of Snap Ships for many of my DUNE vehicles. I am using them for very specific builds that look like the REAL DUNE artwork that I love. Of course that is cool but I am going to use any model that fits the style I want for this project. The reality that Games Workshops has been stealing from DUNE for decades means that I am also going to use a lot of cool 40K and Necromunda kits. 😎


These little badass Atreides Sand Runner groundcars are right from the DUNE Universe design aesthetic and I love them! This is where my wonderful little Snap Ships kits will shine brightly!

DUNE Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment