Wednesday, March 3, 2021

DUNE SPECIAL CHARACTERS AND ELITES!

I love that other serious hobbyist acknowledge the fact that DUNE IS A PROMONANT INFLUANCE ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF WARHAMMER 40K. I am using many GW Sci-Fi Miniatures for my DUNE Skirmish Game... because this IS true. The fact that much of the human parts of 40K and Necromunda feels like the DUNE Universe for a reason. Oddly and delightfully enough the PITCH BLACK films share this DUNE-like shine too. As my B6*R7 Fliers know that I am using models from many sources to build my DUNE Skirmish Game. W*ARTEL is one such company that I have had on my list for a while now. I am finally going to purchase several of their badass offerings this Spring. I wanted to be slick and smart $$$ wise and drop $200 bucks all at once on one nice big order. I love these models and feel they perfectly represent many of the special characters I want for most of my Dune Factions.


No comments:

Post a Comment