Sunday, February 28, 2021

COLLECTION DIARY: FEBRUARY 2021

I finally own all of the fun little Sakaaran models I have been hunting down over the last year to make my MARVEL COSMIC PROTOCOL MCP EVIL Faction: Ronan! This is not a full army of course but I am not trying to do that. I am making MY MCP a fun-ass Skirmish game. Three (bug)man squads and their leaders and support will make for a plenty badass force to recon with... just like in Dat Bad Ass GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Movie... 


YAH! I am very happy about it in a way these "Viable" crybabies that play MCP exactly as it is dished out to them by AMG will never understand. Of course I am not the only old-school hobbyist that does what they want to do with their toys... and that makes me happy.


Another beloved Sci-Fi Universe that begs to be advanced beyond the core game (which I pretty much love as it is now) is good ole ALIENS. This month I got the start on expanding the game with models that I feel will work great to represent some of the advanced Marine tech we know and love from the GLORIOUS DARK HORSE ALIENS Comics.


Very Happy Sci-Fi & Sci-Horror Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment