Sunday, March 21, 2021

AMG MINI *MARVEL* EXTRAVAGANZA WAS GOOD!

So ends this years AMG online Mini Extravaganza. It was very good to see SPIDER-VERSE 2. The MARVEL KNIGHTS sneak peeks featured in some of the AMG Videos are IMO the best of the final revels from the last day. I love these characters and The BLADE model. We did not get anything new about Moon Knight but that will be coming soon together with BLADE!


You did good AMG!


AMG is bringing some CLASSIC MARVEL KNIGHTS and BLADE GLORY! I just had to do a little edit of my screen capped images of this very last sneak peek: They saved THE BEST FOR LAST with The GLORIOUS BLADE Model! Making this picture calmed me down and I accepted that I still have to wait a few more months before I can buy these wonderful models!

I AM SO DAM-HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment