Tuesday, September 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: SEPTEMBER 2020


I have added a number of Funkos to my BATTLESTAR BERSERK Game in recent months. I waited to publish another Collection Diary for this game collection until I had enough toys to make another full wave of Colonials and Cylons. 


I like to window-shop at Amazon and find cute Pops that fit my crazy game and buy one here or three there. Now this month I can present a nice rounded set for the main factions as well as allied Mercs and some cool monsters too. YES The Berserker-Cylons use Tech Dragaons in Battlestar Berserk... because as I have said in early articles about this game the universe is based on Saberhagen's Berserkers as much as it is BSG. I will go into more detail about these fun Murder-Robot-Monsters and Dat Crazy Colonial Tank later...

 I also got some more Boss Shop tech and storage, because I always need to keep improving my gear and increasing storage for my wonderful toys!


Happy BSG BERSERK Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment