Monday, June 16, 2014

BOSS SHOP: X-WING CHARACTER & DROID MINIATURES PREVIEW

Now that I have my Star Wars Miniatures organized I am starting to work on them by factions.


ALLIANCE

The only hope for the free peoples of the galaxy.The Heroes represented include: Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi Luke Skywalker, Princess Liea Organa, Captain Han Solo,  Lando Calrissian, Chewbacca, Wedge Antilles, Biggs Darklighter, Protocol Droid C3P0 and Astromech R2D2.


EMPIRE

The Galactic Empire is the greatest threat to all peaceful systems. The Villains represented include: Grand Moff Tarkin, Lord Darth Vader, General Veers, Baron Soontir Fel, Mara Jade, Howl Runner, Mualer Mithil, Night Beast, and Back Stabber.


RIM WRAITHS

The Rim is dominated by Pirate Factions. As the power of the Black Sun waned, a new faction arose form the remnants of the old. In time they came to dominate the secrete places like Wraiths. The Pirates Represented include: Lord Barron Thain, Duke Arhn, Captain Jossok, Captain Wrath, Siren Killien, and The Lost Jedi Master Thariss.


BOUNTY HUNTERS & MERCENARIES

The Wretched, The Scum, and The Villainous. The Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries represented include: Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Kath Scarlet, Krassis Trelix, Bossk, IG-88, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, and Greedo.


For comparison sake these are the 39 miniatures I collected from October 2013 until May 2014.
Not a bad start, but as you can see if I wanted to play STAR WARS X-Wing with all of the cool heroes and villains, and my Rim Wraiths Pirate Faction, I needed to buy more.

As of this month I have advanced my collection from 39 miniatures to 74, much better. Now I only need a few more miniatures, mainly to cover Epic battles and to complete my Named Pilots for all three of my factions.
I am going to convert several of these little figures to represent important characters, particularly females such as Kath Scarlet, Howl Runner, and others. I will probably have about 100 X-Wing Personages when I am done.





I am starting work on converting my special X-Wing Characters with a miniature of me as The Alliance Hero: Joe Boss Red Seven...Ha, Ha! I am also making a female Sith Character to go with my cute little Sith Infiltrator.

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Miniature Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment