Thursday, June 19, 2014

TEAM COVENANT'S WAVE FOUR UNBOXING VIDEOS

As many of you know the glory that is Wave Four comes to us next week.

To get over this eternity...Ha, Ha!, I share what our boys at TC have offered we Star Brothers.


Take it away Zack & Steven!





Our TC Brothers talked about everything the new ships have to offer, of course, and most of it is cool. I want to highlight a few of the new pilots and cards that improve the game in ways many of us will appreciate, I think.

Corran Horn:
The double-tap attack this excellent pilot can preform every other turn is exactly how I feel Jedi (and Sith) Pilot Abilities should be represented. I am going to expand upon these FFG ground rules to make a new Force Abilities Deck.

Airen Cracken:
Free actions to friendly pilots at range one...yeah for 19 points that is nice.

Munitions Failsafe:
You know how we have wanted our Y-Wings and Tie Bombers to do more for us in battle, well now we can have them fire off ordnance until it actually hits something. For 1 point this is just a great modification which helps all ships with an ordnance upgrade. Dare I mention a missile-packing Vadar with this little extra!

Wingman: 
It is always nice to be able to mitigate stress and the more options I have to do that the happier I am. This is a good little 2 pointer IMO.

Cloaking & Decloacking:
Interceptors are not as good as they should be?
How about that new Phantom leading a squad of them... huh?!

Headhunters:
Some of you may not like this little ship. I for one am not about to underestimate the usefulness of an Alliance Swarm... and neither should you my friends.

With Waves Four and Five, X-Wing has stepped it up a solid notch or three IMO. The fact that FFG made these non-filmic ships, along with the new Large and Huge ships and X-Wing Epic Play tells me that our wonderful game is going to be around for years to come.

VERY NICE!

Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment