Friday, August 29, 2014

COLLECTION DIARY: AUGUST 2014

This month I finally got three brand new huge tables to start the upgrades of Boss' Battle Parlor, and a nice little storage cart too... Hot Damn!


This is a bit of needed housekeeping, not that glamorous but it will allow me to have much better game area and keep all of my small ships and large terrain safe and dust free.
This is the first serious step towards getting a new series going here at the B6*R7 Blog: BOSS' BATTLE PARLOR!
I will post more about this later...


This month with all of the confirmed forthcoming X-Wing EPIC models and the glorious arrival of Scum & Villainy, I had to go crazy and start some new Huge Ship and Large Ship projects. I also added some more cool little critters to my Void Horrors catalog. To round off things I got a few more miniatures to make Scum Salvaged Droids and possibly a Pirate Hero.

Boss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment