Thursday, May 25, 2023

STAR WARS - CELEBRATE IT EVERY DAY!

 STAR WARS has been a part of my life since I was a child. I have been inspired by it and entertained by this universe in a great many ways. I will not allow that to be destroyed or diminished in any way by anyone regardless of the current clown-world-culture and idiotic fads of the day.


🤍 Go GEROGE... FIX that lying-whore! ✨
Nevermind George the entire RAT-War-disgrace is an utter failure and disney is going right down the drain now.



I was happy to give Disney the chance to do great things for years with our BLOVED STAR WARS... and they turned out to be traitors. Now we know it is a failure and we just have to ignore it and love all of the great years of REAL STAR WARS we do have and move on.

🤍⚡🖤 I hope you all can still love Real STAR WARS... everyday. I DO. 💞

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment