Sunday, May 21, 2023

BOSS' LOTR: MY HARAD ART 🤍🦏✨🦉 WHITE MOON ALLIANCE PART I


RIH BAYDA' is one of my Great Heroes in what I have rightly dubbed as Green Harad. This Great Mountain Owl is basically my Eastern equivalent to Gwaihir The Windlord of The West. I will go into more detail when I write her full article. This article is about the new art that I am doing for my Special Harad collections.

The following images demonstrate my process for painting the actual models that I am collecting for my special Good and Evil Harad armies. I am doing this work because it is very FUN and helps me decide exactly how these beautiful figures will look when they are completed. I have wanted to do some art for my expanded Middle-earth Universe for a while and this is the best way to get it done.

The B&W toned image is the initial step for me when doing full color paintings. Think of the Zenithal Prime stage in miniature painting... it is more or less the same for me when designing the look of my digital paintings.

My White Moon Knights art is just getting serious now that I have been working on this special faction for about two months. These are some of the first images specifically for the Knights... more to come.



🦏 I love these Rhino Knights... can't help myself. 🤍


The White Moon Knights have been finding their way into the backgrounds of my White Moon Alliance Hero Art over recent weeks but I am about to do full paintings for them in the coming month.


More NEW HERO ART, UNITS and ALTERNATE MODEL Goodness coming soon...

🤍🦏✨🔮
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment