Friday, January 27, 2023

BOSS' LOTR: ANGMAR BLACK ORCS


I have a lot of cool and appropriately creepy ideas for my ANGMAR BLACK ORCS. These concepts and models are right out of REAL TOLKIEN, and will replace most of the core GW Orc troops. I hate the frumpy orc models that GW keeps allowing to linger 20 years past their time. It is glaringly obvious to most of us non-historical gamers that the fantastic modern  AOS models are based directly off the LOTR books and WETA Middle-Earth concepts. All of this beckons me do the right thing by my LOTR collection.


The GW Isengard army is fine. I am only adding a few extras to it, but more on that later.
It is worth looking at WETA on some of the better art sites. You will see many critters that look like GW AOS models and things that are based on some of the deep and frankly obscure Tolkien concept notes in his letters. Grandfather talks about things that he wanted to do with all of the factions, but just could not figure out how to add them into the text of the actual stories... 


ANGMAR IS MY FAVORITE EVIL ARMY AND THE FIRST 1/4 OF 2023 IS IT'S BLACK HOUR!


๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”ฅ
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment