Sunday, November 20, 2022

BOSS' LOTR: MY ANGMAR WARG CAVALRY! 🐺💞🌕


I happily spent the weekend working on this fun little LOTR painting, after seeing the NEW Wolf Riders preview on Saturday. I knew at first sight that these cool models would be my WARG RIDERS for ANGMAR! I never liked the wargs for this game, and now GW has finally fixed that nagging issue.


Here are a few closeups of the background elements. These tiny details are a joy for me to paint.



This is my first run at converting the new models to look like Orcs rather than Goblins. 


The NEW Gloomspite Gitz Snarlfangs are going to be awesome as my WARG RIDERS. It's about time GW released some actual cool looking Wolf-steeds for my beloved Angmar Warg Orc Cavalry!

 



💀🔮🖤🔥
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment