Thursday, October 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: HALLOWEEN 2020


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! This month I added one of the most Famous Monsters in the whole galaxy to my Marvel Cosmic Collection! GALACTUS is going to bring some great fun and hilarious terror to my Marvel Cosmic and Crisis Protocol games!


I had to build-up my STARK INFINITE IRON LEGION to help keep the good peoples of The Marvel Cosmic safe from GALACTUS and his evil slaves. These upgraded Heavy Combat Drones patrol the starways of the cosmic and are ever ready to descend from the night to battle the darkness which seeks to terrorize and to dominate the innocent!


For as much as I love MARVEL COSMIC, I also like (a whole bunch) My not-WAF Reg-a-lah Classic Marvel Crisis Protocol. So I am slowly building the look that I want for my city and country MCP tables! The Spider Verse... you know the real one that PETER PARKER Leads, will bring me a lot of joy in time. I bought the wacky Walking Dead Prone Figures to make some lovely markers for citizens in need of saving. The extra loose city terrain was a nice find too. One of these days in 2021 I am going to have a great setup for this game!

Happy MCP Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment