Tuesday, October 29, 2019

COLLECTION DIARY: HALLOWEEN 2019

This month I got serious with collecting models for my crazy (FUN!!!) STAR TREK Skirmish Game Project! I got back up to date on many of the NEW LEGION Expansions too!


I am treating my STAR TREK MISSIONS Skirmish Game as LEGION Game Expansions, as far as the rules are concerned. I am going to use my own house rules for solo-gaming which is what the Ascendancy Dice are for. It is cool to have TREK DICE for the various STAR TREK factions!


Just like in STAR WARS LEGION, STAR TREK MISSIONS will have some cool thematic terrain... and yes you can find scale models for that extra immersive badass Trek-look on the table... Yah Babes!


Oh Yah... Dat REBEL Base!


I found this cool and classic Hoth Base on good ole EBay for less than $30 delivered! This is a great piece to buildup my nice expansive Rebel Base table! I am going to use the nice BANDAI Effects set for damage tracking for all of my Bases, and to add some extra-cool visuals... CAUSE!

60SA.gifTREK-WARS Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment