Saturday, October 6, 2018

BSG EAGLEMOSS CLASSIC CYLON BASESHIP PREORDER NOW AVAILABLE!

I love this model! Now we can secure this beast early at Entertainment Earth for a very nice price! I actually called EE this week before posting today's article because $30 is much lower than any other preorder that I know of! It had just been newly posted last week and I wanted to be sure the price was correct. The agent I spoke with confirmed the price... go get one or two gang,,, because that is a crazy cool deal.

I will admit it; as soon as I started my Eaglemoss BSG Subscription and saw the preview images of the forthcoming Cylon Baseships... I wanted the Reimagined version! The main reason being that the BSG Starships Battles Game is starting with the NEW BSG. Also my first Epic Game Scaled Galactica is the NEW BSG. 


I watched BSG RAZOR again and was reminded that the Classic Basestar is there in The First Cylon War. We saw TOS Cylons (kinda) show up from time to time in the 2004 BSG Series too. 
Conclusion: I am fine with mixing both of The Cylon Eras in some of my games... it will be FUN!





No comments:

Post a Comment