Monday, October 6, 2014

FFG POST THE SECOND SCUM AND VILLAINY PREVIEW TODAY!

FFG posted their second Scum and Villainy preview today in their Illicit Dealings article. I absolutely love everything about SCUM, and I am going to be ridiculous when it comes to collecting the ships for this forthcoming faction!

Today's preview is cool from top to bottom, but as a longtime fan of the ugly old Y-Wing the stand out upgrade card posted today has to be the much needed, long awaited, and very appreciated BOMB LOADOUT! I have been doing this all along, because I do not allow the shortcomings of these game companies to limit my fun with my toys in my game parlor... but it is nice to see an official fix coming out.


The beloved Y-WING can finally be a bomber... and it is about time!!! Now get that TIE Advanced love out Fantasy Flight Games... we know you will do it right.


Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment