Sunday, December 29, 2013

COLLECTION DIARY: CHRISTMAS 2013

Christmas was strong this year. I spent time with my best friends, had a nice backed ham dinner, with all of the holiday treats, drank plenty of eggnog, and listened to some good music while I played with my new toys.
You know, it is the little things that make life good.



This month all of my new models arrived in the first half of the month. This was a happy surprise because my Garmillas models shipped from Japan and they had been listed as an "After Christmas Delivery" item by the seller.


My Ebay purchases were delivered in week one. I got several rare and wonderful (Ha, Ha!) Galaxy Voyagers Micro Machines to use for my Pirate Faction, and some tanks and robots to use for Pirate and Alliance Ground Forces. Most of these models will be converted to look like they fit more snugly in the Star Wars Universe.


In week two the first glorious Yamato 2199 kits arrived all the wayyy from New York and Japan! I love these models! I am going to make Astro Fighter and Bomber swarms, so that I have that cool element of play in battles. I had planed to get these craft sculpted and printed if need be, but now that I have seen the 1/1000 scale planes that come with these kits, I know I can use the official models. I am very happy about that.

I hope everyone had a great holiday.

Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment