Wednesday, September 7, 2016

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY STAR TREK!!!

STAR TREK aired September 8th 1966: it has been a lot of fun every since then. I grew up with this show along with The STAR WARS Films and my favorite animation shows; particularity STAR BLAZERS! 





STAR TREK will always be in my heart as one of my all time top three most beloved Science Fiction Universes. When other stories quieted down between film and television series schedules, good ole STAR TREK was always there for me over the years.


Kirk Spock and McCoy kinda raised me to be a smart and cool adventurous kid. In later years the series continued to entertain and inspire me, it has been a life long friend in one form or another.



I Will Always Remember. Live Long And Prosper My Friends!


TREK Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment