Monday, June 26, 2023

BOSS' LOTR: MY HARAD ART πŸπŸ’€πŸ¦‚πŸ–€πŸ”₯ HARADRIM PART 2

The HARADRIM are very dear and dark to me and I am happy to finally get working on full paintings for them in the coming months. I am able to keep my fun work going based on my mood. I have been in DARK mode recently, and over the last couple of weeks gotten enough art done to publish some of my Haradrim Art.

THE RED PORT is one of my main locations in the eastern coastal territories of what I have rightly dubbed as Black Harad. This Great Tower is basically my scaled down Haradrim equivalent to Umbar. I will go into more detail when I write the full Watch Tower article. This article is about the new art that I am doing for my Special Harad collections.

The following images demonstrate my process for painting the actual models that I am collecting for my special Good and Evil Harad armies. I am doing this work because it is very FUN and helps me decide exactly how these beautiful figures will look when they are completed. I have wanted to do some art for my expanded Middle-earth Universe for a while and this is the best way to get it done.



I have half a mind to go back and replace that cute tiny Naz from this first Angmar  painting I did for my beloved LOTR collection. I might just leave it as is too... just because it shows my little improvements as I make more of this crazy Digital Art.


The B&W toned images are the initial step for me when doing full color paintings. Think of the Zenithal Prime stage in miniature painting... it is more or less the same for me when designing the look of my digital paintings.


I am planning an entire table in this style. There are more versions of the basic Red Port Tower and more buildings like the Temple-fort and a shipwreck. Of course I have all sorts of other little details planned such as tents, camping gear, and beast of burden too.
🍷🧐🎩



More NEW HERO ART, UNITS and ALTERNATE MODEL Goodness coming soon...

πŸπŸ’€πŸ¦‚πŸ–€πŸ”₯
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment