Friday, December 16, 2022

GW CONFIRMS HENRY CAVILL'S 40K CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!

Amazon Studios Secures First-of-its-Kind Rights to Warhammer 40,000, With Henry Cavill Set to Star and Executive Produce The Global Franchise

"Project produced by Amazon Studios includes rights to a universe of Warhammer programming across multiple Amazon entertainment businesses."


“I have loved Warhammer since I was a boy, making this moment truly special for me. The opportunity to shepherd this cinematic universe from its inception is quite the honour and the responsibility,” said Henry Cavill. “I couldn’t be more grateful for all the hard work put in by Vertigo, Amazon and Games Workshop to make this happen. One step closer to making a nigh-on lifelong dream come true.” 
🍷🧐🎩

GO HENRY GOooo!!!

✨πŸ’ž⚡ Light of the Emperor ⚡πŸ’ž✨
I LOVE THIS!
πŸ’žπŸ€⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment