Thursday, October 13, 2022

BOSS' BIG STAR TREK: FIGHTERS & SHUTTLES - SET 1 FALL 2022


I started this little FIGHTERS & SHUTTELS project seven months ago to the day.
I meant to buy these much sooner than I finally did, but Eaglemoss kept having great sales on their expensive BIG Models that I wanted.




I had a few Trekers ask about scale so here you go: If you are using AMT 1/2500 or standard sized Eaglemoss ships (about 5 inches long) you want to buy the 1/2500 and 1/1700 scale Fighter & Shuttle models. The Klingon Korinar (above), Borg Tactical Probes (below), and Andorian Interceptors (below-below) are all 1/2500 scale.✨⚡🔥


 What glorious horror is this... and on Halloween month! 


Now that I have these first squadron leader and single hero ships I am very happy that I decided to do this. All of the craft that I am buying also come as formed squadrons and I will have several of these in my fleets. I love having little DS9 styled battles and these tiny cool-ass Fighters and Shuttles make it all so much extra fun and exciting! ✨⚡🔥

BIG TREK MAKING STAW BETTER Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment