Sunday, November 7, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: MY ROBO-BATTLE-TECH LAM & AEROSPACE MODELS

As my B6*R7 Fliers may know I am building my BATTLETECH GAME now, and an important part of the collection is AEROSPACE BABES! I just found that crazy ROBOTECH Game this weekend and purchased a box after doing about an hour of researching the scale, and quality of the components. This is great fun and I love it already... it'll be here next week.


🛒 I was going to get the Kid version but then I looked around for them all over and to get the trio-set for the full LAM goodness it cost about $50. Then I did that fast and easy math for what the five complete trios in the ROBOTECH game would cost. 
I ordered the game last night for only $72. Plus the game includes a lot of other cool models including a pair of WAR HAMMERS and RIFFELMEN. There is also that crazy original MARAUDER in the set. 🤗

More BATTLETECH AEROSPACE to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment