Friday, November 12, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: MY BSG AEROSPACE MODELS


Over the last month of my fifty sum daze back into Battletech I have had a lot of fun researching the universe and exploring all thing Battletech. As a long time STAR WARS X-WING extremist I love an organized army-fleet on the table. I am approaching my Battletech Aerospace Collection in this way based on the B-Tech Factions I like and what they normally use in their warfare. This means for my own complete enjoyment of the game I need coherent squadrons for my factions. I am using almost none of the official airmechs for my factions because I do not like most of the old designs. For the craft that I do like I have found better updated model versions for them.


Looks like good guy space-goths and bad guy wolf-raiders to me.


More BATTLETECH AEROSPACE to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment