Sunday, July 25, 2021

BOSS SHOP:DUNE - SUMMER STORM BUILD PROJECT *BLACKOUT BREAK* (WEEK EIGHT😡)

 I started my DUNE SUMMER STORM BUILD PROJECT JUNE 1

This weekend a transformer blew and we had a blackout for a day and a half. The power is finally back on and I am okay. The bad news is that late Saturday and early Sunday is when I get all of my weeks work together and setup my little photo shoots. I got a lot of models worked up this week but I do not feel like trying to rush their final assembly and the pictures as my house is hot and I am in a bad'ish mood still.😒 

The good news is we have a brand new transformer installed right across the street in fact and this type of problem should not happen again. I will see you next Sunday with a full episode 8.

The project will now continue with BI-WEEKLY UPDATES

We are skipping this weekend... entirely. 🌞🥀😅

I am doing these builds over 13 (14) weeks. I am (was...) having a lot of FUN!

Making my #DUNE Miniatures Skirmish Game a reality becomes a 13 week long Summer-storm! 
🤠✨🍷⚡ 
More to come... THE SPICE WILL FLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment