Thursday, May 28, 2020

BOSS SHOP MCP: MY ANT-MAN AND WASP

I am very happy with many of the AMG MCP Models... but some of them are not making me happy. When that happens I WILL fix it. My fix this week came immediately after seeing the gawd awful previews of Ant-man and the laughable Wasp. A few minutes after the horror I went right over to Amazon and got this wonderful set for $10, with (makes me happy!) Prime delivery. 

 Here my Ant and Wasp! I am loving them because they are cool and look wonderful.


I wonder how kemp is allowed to keep letting this ridiculousness happen... just wow... WOW! This is exactly how modern-woke-marvel got itself killed. I hope AMG does not go that way too. I am seeing more complaints on the MCP FB Groups. I just fix things most of the time and try to be pleasant on the groups and ignore the group-think of some people there who will buy whatever a company plops on the table.


The only time group-think is funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment