Friday, November 30, 2018

BOSS SHOP: BSG CUSTOM DICE PROJECT!

I love most of what I know about ARES BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SSB... but that Dam-FFG has got me to love Custom Iconic Dice! So now that I am in love with ARES BSG too... I have to cross the streams and make my own cool little BSG Universe Dice!


So far I am getting the icons to look cool, but it has been a little bit of an effort. I needed to upload many versions of my art to the BGM Dice app, to get everything looking clean and centered on the di-faces. I am happy with these test uploads and now I just need to tweak a few more details to finalize the project.


I am going to make these dice in January. I want to spend some time with the actual BSG SSB Game and make sure that I like my ideas for how the Hero Dice are going to work. It is going to be very cool to have these unique dice sets in my BSG Games!

See you in January!


No comments:

Post a Comment