Saturday, June 9, 2018

BOSS SHOP: LEGION - REBEL BD-A7 HEAVY TANK PROJECT PREVIEW

I am staring the work on the many little extras The BD-A7 has access to this week. I was almost surprised to see just how much 40K bits I own. I have been squirreling away these parts over the months since LEGION was announced. I think I have enough raw plastic to make some cool looking tank configurations now... with plenty of options!


Some of the bits pictured here are going to serve double duty as BD-A7 weapons and defense emplacements for my various bases. These options are possible by magnetizing the joining points, which is kinda awesome!


The tank has Hard Points and Tech Cons at the sides and rear of the main deck (turret - gun housing) and along the sides of the main deck (Luke is standing on the main deck).


The rear transport compartment has the capacity to carry a six troop strong squad or a two troop operated heavy weapon team. I am going to add some lights and an anti troop grenade launcher above the door.

If you would like to add this cool model to your own Rebel Army you can get the The Corps! Elite First Response Tank for less than $10 at Wally! There are other tanks in this GI*JOE'ish little product range which look good too. Have FUN!

PROJECT OVERVIEW

MORE TO COME...

Rebel Tank Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment