Friday, June 1, 2018

BOSS SHOP: LEGION - REBEL BD-A7 HEAVY TANK PROJECT OVERVIEW

I want more options for my Rebel Army. One thing that I do not expect to see anytime soon (at all) from FFG is a Rebel Tank. Rebels have several tanks we have seen in many classic and current video games. I think we may have already seen most of the 2018 releases previewed... and we ain't got no tanks. 
I found myself strolling in Wally recently and this cute toy jumped off of the shelf at me. I instantly recognized STAR WARS design elements present in this The Corps Elite! model. I am very happy that I put this crazy toy in my cart!


It is fun to look at this badass tank design with my Rebel paint-job on it now, side by side with actual Rebel Tanks from popular video games. To my eye these tanks all look like they belong in the same army, and The BD-A7 is going to be in My Rebel Army.


MORE TO COME...

PROJECT PREVIEW

Rebel Tank Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment