Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WE ARE GETTING SOME FANTASY FLIGHT VIDEO GAMES!

Fantasy Flight has made some of the best games in the industry and I love that they are so committed to keeping things fun! For the most part FFG are doing very good work in my view.

Recently in the last few years FFG has introduced APPs for their Board Games. Mansions Of Madness 2nd Edition is the one that I can directly speak for as I own it. If you are not a serious Game Master-DM-Referee like myself; then these Apps are a cool new addition to pen & paper-board gaming. I feel that these hybrid games are fun and have a place in the biz.


Tim Gerritsen is one of the biggies involved in all of this coolness. Tim had a lot to do with FFG Games and now he is leading the heavy duty team involved in bringing us a number of Fantasy Flight Games properties as Video Games, according to today's PC GAMER article!


How do you guys and gals feel about getting some FFG Video Games in the coming years? Might be awesome!

Intrigued Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment