Thursday, February 19, 2015

FFG POST THE NEW PAUL HEAVER WAVE 6 REVIEW ARTICLE!

FFG  posted a very extensive review of the forthcoming Scum & Villainy Faction today in the It Is The Future You See article written by Mr. Paul Heaver! I think every serious X-Winger should read this one, it is awesomeness my Star Brothers.



Pual shares his views on the state of the game and offers his excelleant advice on how to move forward as our beloved game changes for the better I think, in the coming months. The comunity has been buzzing about how SCUM are going to radicalley alter the way we play, but one of the best and brightes of our clan brings it all back to solid gameing based on a good foundation, even when it is going into a whole new meta.


I love that we are getting all of this new coolness, and I am not afraid... not at all.

SCUM Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment