Sunday, May 19, 2019

BOSS' BATTLESTAR BERSERK - PROJECT OVERVIEW & PREVIEW TWO

In Preview One I talked about the Colonial Funkos in general. In tonight's article I am going to share a bit more detail on what I am doing to actually make the Pop models into Battlestar Berserk models!


Most of the great Sci-Fi Universes we know and love are character driven. The stories are made with a rich and wonderful verity of heroes and villains! In worthy Sci-Fi we can all find a few personalities to love or hate. I think that Battlestar Galactica has the most verity on offer of any popular series. We get to know every important member of the crew in both the Colonial and Cylon fleets in the series! Star Trek is the obvious equal to BSG in this regard, coming in strong with even more characters, but it has way more volume too. IMO The Original BSG and The Reimagined BSG have made  almost as great a mark on Sci-Fi with it's five televised seasons and a handful of films (I am of course including Razor and Blood & Chrome as films). That about covers my feelings on BSG goodness. I am taking this fun project of mine seriously.


I am going to make all of my Heroes and Villains... wonderful.  I many cases I am going to have to cut parts from two or three Pops to make one great Battlestar Berserk Pop. This is how you convert something into what you want it to be, and because I am building special one of a kind figures I can murder (LOL) a few fun little Funkos... and love it! 
In my next article I will cover The Cylons.



More To Come...


No comments:

Post a Comment