Thursday, June 7, 2018

FFG ANNOUNCES LANDO'S MILLENNIUM FALCON FOR SCUM!!!

I think many have wanted this for years, or something like it for our beloved SCUM. As soon as I knew this ship was in the SOYLO thing... I was certain we would get this ship... this year. Sure enough! Checkout the coolness in the Fast Enough article!


This design has been around since The Original Trilogy, and this new modern interpretation of it looks great to me! I almost bought the large version of the toy to use as terrain for STAR WARS LEGION in fact. I am going to really enjoy having a YT-1300 in SCUM... finally!




I love that the cool little default fun benefit of the ridiculous mouse-mess-movies is that we are at least getting these excellent New FFG Ships!

Happy SCUM Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment