Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BOSS SHOP: X-WING EPIC INTERSTELLAR TERRAIN & VOID HORRORS PROJECTS PREVIEW

With the arrival of my recent Cool Stuff order this week I now have most of the base models I am going to use to make my Void Horrors. Just the idea of making these beauties work as appropriately based models that I can incorporate into my X-Wing and Epic games just makes me smile. Now I am going to get the fun work started this week, and make this project happen for real.


This core group will make a fine collection of Space Monsters. The plastic components pictured are the base foundations for both the Hatchling and Juvenile Exogorths. In the foreground from left to right are; Skligg, Dracidizar, Thunder Mawler, and Mynock Hunter. I have not decided if I want to use a spider model or just sculpt something suitable for the Vorachnid. Last but not least at the bottom you can see the adorable jelly fish toy that will be used to make a Hazer. The Star Haunter is going to be an original sculpture like both of the Exogorths, but since I am just going to cut a shape out of plasticard to work over I am not showing that until I include the beast in a future article. Likewise the Interstellar Terrain is basically a lot of foam balls and disk currently, and is not going to be interesting until I make the raw materials take shape.

 "Blast 'em will yea?!"

 "We have taken a direct hit on the back quarter!"

 "I've got a bad feeling about this!"

This entire project is going to be a whole lot of fun!

PROJECTS OVERVIEW

ASTEROIDS PART 1

Monster Making & Terrain Building Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment