Saturday, October 26, 2013

BOSS SHOP: ALLIANCE MARK III ASSAULT FRIGATE PROJECT PREVIEW

I have most of the materials gathered now to build The Mark III.


Components for this HUGE Ship are varied, as they should be. The Mark III will be made just as the original ships from the Original Trilogy.


I am ordering one more batch of supplies next week, mainly plastic rod and a lot of glue. When these raw construction materials are in hand I can get serious about building this mighty ship...

This is going to be a lot of very fun work!

PART ONE

Boss out.
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks promising. I have a couple of big squirt guns that I had been considering as fodder for 15mm landed spacecraft but they might work better as fodder for small fleet vessels for X-wing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny, just what we use to build things like this can come from anywhere.

      Delete
    2. Star Wars makes it easy as so much of the good stuff from them ovies was built exactly that way.

      Delete
    3. I agree, and it is more fun than doing this on a computer I think.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some progress on these. :)

    Sorry I've been missing, but some heavy life stuff been keeping me busy.

    ReplyDelete