Sunday, June 12, 2022

BOSS SHOP: UPDATED COSMIC TERRAIN PART 1


After years of playing cool ass STARSHIP BATTLES... I felt like it was time to get some old projects completed, and to add some all new galactic goodies to my terrain setup.


 _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif  I love these cool little planet and moon models.  _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif


I decided to use cute little stackable bathroom storage canasters for their bases, which are sturdy, steady, and look great. The extra cool effect of these canister-bases is that their smokey black finish works perfectly on the table. and gives the planet-moon models the look of actually floating in deep (dark) space. If I want to put a model like these in a lighter sky I will use the clear version of these little canisters.


This article covers part one of the project. I will be getting other COSMIC TERRAIN models and related items and showing you many completed models that I have been working on... soon. 

Verity is the spice of life!



















ALL of these NEW (to me) COSMIC GOODIES are in perfect order and just as described by their venders. You will find them at good ole Amazon... have FUN!

COSMIC Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment