Wednesday, September 29, 2021

COLLECTION DIARY: SEPTEMBER 2021

I started featuring DUNE in my Collection Diaries this June. This goes hand and hand with my DUNE Summer Storm project. I have been building up all of my DUNE Factions for the last year and now I am all about making this project rock. I am going to post the collection in alphabetical order. Thus June featured the honorable HOUSE ATREIDES and the enigmatic BENE GESSERIT. I combined these factions because of their direct connections with each other. July featured the glorious and terrible HOUSE CORRINO! August featured the most exciting waring factions with the mighty FREMEN and the diabolical HOUSE HARKONNEN!
 
🤗 Now for the last of my factions: the treacherous SPACING GUILD and audacious SPICE PIRATES! 🐺⚡






DUNE Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment