Saturday, April 24, 2021

BOSS SHOP: DUNE - SNAP SHIPS RIGHT OUT OF (AND BACK INTO) DUNE!

I am so pleased with this toy range. The fact that I can build so many DUNE craft with the kits I own make me very excited! As of this month I have all of the kits I need to build several models including everything pictured in this article. I have had a few negative comments on this approach, but that only gives me a case of the giggles. I am not trying to be a historical frumpstire on a DUNE Facebook group. For me DUNE is glorious... not boring. If you think these wonderful SNAP SHIPS toys do not FIT RIGHT INTO DUNE... you do not know DUNE as well as I do. I have researched this universe from it's beginnings right up to the new 2020 film designs. I have seen over a dozen versions of Carryalls (& Groundcars) and over a hundred varieties of Ornithopters. I have chosen these excellent little models because they all have many of the design elements from actual DUNE art and other DUNE media that I love.


 See how nice PAUL'S Ornithopter from The Road to Dune looks like it belongs with the cool Snap Ships designs? YAH! This is all coming together just great and it is FUN! 😎





More to come... THE SPICE WILL FLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment