Monday, May 29, 2017

COLLECTION DIARY: MAY 2017

I went All Out CREEP this month... Hee-Haa-Hoo, Evil... Evil... Evil Eldritch Horror Glory in muggy, overcast May!


The first nice bulk order of building supplies for my Eldritch Environments projects came in and now that I have these goodies in hand they look perfect for all of my evil little in scale dollhouses.


I hunted down some very cool limited edition and star player miniatures from Black Plague and Lobotomy board games which I have had an eye on for a while. I finished the miniatures for this month with a whole bunch of large bases for all of these cool monsters.


A glorious Innsmouth Lighthouse and more nice Iris large storage cases for the new small and medium sized Eldritch Environment buildings and trees and such like.


I am going to be working on a whole lot of creep-cool projects this summer and having a ball inside; under my air conditioner, and behind my black curtains as I happily avoid the sun and the stupid summer-sheeple.


CREEP Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment