Wednesday, January 19, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: AEROSPACE FIGHTERS - COM🌠STAR

Now that I have my first star of COMSTAR MECHS planned I am prepping for the rest of the army. As a COMSTAR and WORD OF BLAKE Commander I am going to run a good combination of Mechs. These glorious lances will need support. I have chosen to start with a few tanks and troops of course, and several Areospace fighters!

The series of AREO and OMNI Space Fighters are full of crazy craft...and I love several of them. For the purposes of my TOTAL WAR Battletech games I have decided to pick about a half dozen craft to populate my air and space battlefields. The designs are all similar, thus I quickly determined the best thing to do was to just get models that I like and look right for the B-TECH universe.

According to some of the history Com Star and most of the major houses use many of the same Areospace Fighters. I am using LAMs and my updated versions of the Corsair with a crazy WOB Archangel (row three) fighter that looks absolutely badass.
 I like my chosen Space Wizards craft a lot. They all suite my taste and fit much of the B-Tech art.

More BATTLETECH Aerospace coming soon...

COM🌠STAR Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment