Friday, June 21, 2019

BOSS' BIG STAW: SHAPEWAYS SMALL TREK SHIPS!

There are a number of cool small ships in the TREK Universe that I have always liked and wanted to have in my BBA STAW Games! There are also a number of designs that got officially made, but never actually made it to the shows or films. I recently remembered that I love classic STAR TREK, with the NEW Eaglemoss Models released in the past year, and the goodies yet to come out in 2019! This infusion of new excitement has effected Wizzies too as they are releasing a lot of their crazy STAW: Faction Fleet Packs!

My way to celebrate The TREK Coolness recently has been to look at older ship designs again, to triple check their relative scales. I have found that there are a number of Eaglemoss ships that I overlooked that are actually in scale our BIG Approved Fleets. I will talk more about this in my next STAW Eaglemoss article.

This week I have had a lot of fun hunting down some very special story driving gameable Cool Small Star Trek Ships. All of these ships can be used in Hide & Seek, Capture-Rescue, and Kill-Save The Commander scenarios! Check these badass babies out gang!


There are all kinds of STAW Goodies offered by Armadillo Miniatures.


Excited (Again) TREK Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment