Thursday, November 29, 2018

COLLECTION DIARY: NOVEMBER 2018

I am having a Wonderful Holiday and I hope all of my B6*R7 Fliers are too!


It is a great pleasure to continue my BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Universe Collection! I have played these starship battle games for years and never used a laser line. The cool thematic complexity of maneuvering in BSG SSB with it's tight firing arcs has inspired me to finally buy a cute little grade-A laser thing-a-jig. With the exception of HEAVY METAL Magazine I have not bought any comics in years but now I am enjoying that hobby again too with BSG graphic novels.


My rediscovering of The Battlestar Universe has made me very happy, as it is one of my childhood friends! I have washed away the negativity that had been growing in my mind over the last two years with Star Wars too! I am having with BSG! I even reread some of the beloved old BERSERKER WAR novels which is of course where Glen Larson got most of the inspiration to make BSG 1978 to begin with. I am so happy of late that I even bought of bunch of STAR WARS Expansions from dirty ole FFG again... lol... but XW2 can wait!


Very Happy Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment