Friday, September 28, 2018

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA STARSHIP BATTLES: NEW IMAGES & ROBERTO VIDEO!

The ARES BSG Starter Set Page posted some wonderful clean images of the forthcoming game components last week. Mr. Roberto Di Meglio just posted a preview of the Game Tray the other day on his personal FB Page... and I love the goodies. I am all on board and excited for this delightful new game! XW2 can wait until 2019...



Now that the BSG Game Section is up and running as of last week I have been hunting down additional content and found this delightful video featuring Roberto telling us all about the BSG SSB Gameplay


How can you not love this wonderfuly charming man? I understood every word he shared with us... such a delightful watch. Go WATCH IT My Star Brothers & Sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment