Wednesday, August 29, 2018

COLLECTION DIARY: AUGUST 2018

I have been building a HUTT Cartel with several cool little purchases over the months because I want to have these one of a kind toys in MY Star Wars Universe. This month I got the Hutt's Share of the classic models to make this a full army!



I made the same big purchases for my Techno Mutants Faction this month too. Part of the Techno Mutants background is that they crashed on some Outer Rim planets when they fled the newly founded Empire. I am going to build some neat faction specific ship wreckage for their terrain, and the crazy GW Killzone and 40K kits suite me just fine for the bones of the project!


I am going to have five complete Boss Shop Legion Factions with just as much unit diversity for game play as the Rebels and Imperials will have by years end! Once everything FFG has previewed is in our hands we are going to have fun options... but this is STAR WARS and I need more of what I know and love in this game!

I will be posting new build articles for all of my factions soon!

Boss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment