Wednesday, November 29, 2017

COLLECTION DIARY: NOVEMBER 2017

This month I picked up a few more very nice STAR WARS Vehicles for LEGION! I am going to house rule some of these babies into the game and others are for more super cool scenario driving terrain. I now have just about all of the in scale and close to scale toys and models that I want. I double checked some info on the Hasbro U-Wing and Revell T-70 X-Wing and will add them to the collection, but I think I'm just about done... unless something new is released.


I am building some cool citizens for my LEGION Terrain too, and thus i have been picking up odd bits to do some conversion modeling. The 40K Rust-critters are going to be fun to use for cyber types for sure. I have also grabbed some nice building bits that i have seen some other inspired Legioners using to build their structures. I need to get some more stuff yet... of course. The joice to use some ridiculous GW kits required me to buy some new mini tweezers; oh you guys are "'Evay all right!"
That in scale Escape Pod is just about magnificent!


Happy Getting Ready For Legion Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment