Wednesday, June 21, 2017

FFG ANNOUNCES THE STREETS OF ARKHAM EXPANSION!

FFG is stepping their game up with the first Large Boxed Expansion for Mansions Of Madness Second Edition! Now there are going to be more options for character advancement and a new Arkham Game Environment! Check out the nice Creep-goodies in in the new Streets Of Arkham article!




I am happy to see new Investigators of course and FFG using terms like Gangs, since that is what I have been building to make my Eldritch Extreme version of the game. Best of all (of course) is the nice handful of new monsters! Dig the Crazy NEW Lloigor! I love this large monster! I have the original figure, but this version is much more horrifically cute!


Good work Fantasy Flight... keep it up!

CREEP Boss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment