Thursday, May 4, 2017

STAR WARS DAY: MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!



I Have had some mixed feelings about The NEW Star Wars Films and the SJW-blub-yub that Kathleen Kennedy has been pushing. I think it is kind of funny actually now that we have TFA and R1. I did not need to be told by any film producer to LOVE Princess Leia... I just loved her (before she got naked in Jabba's Palace).
I am always going to love STAR WARS and I am not all that bothered at the end of the day by this gurl-power-GOooo stuff.
I had fun making the picture of Queen Kennedy... it helped me clear my mind of negativity and it is funny and cute and represents what I think of now-a-daze when presented with ridiculous agendas on the interweb. A lot of assholes want to hate the new films, but not me. I can take the good and ignore the bad. I love STAR WARS period and it is all good here at Boss Central... Baby!


CLASSIC STAR WARS IS ALIVE AND WELL... BEHOLD THE GLORY!!!

Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment