Monday, January 12, 2015

FFG POST THE IG-2000 & M3-A INTERCEPTOR PREVIEWS TO START OFF 2015!

FFG post the first preview of IG-88's ship the IG-2000 in their Cold, Metal, and Evil article. This is a great way to start off the new year!


I am very happy to see Fantasy Flight bringing IG-88 into the game. That strongly suggest to me that they are going to bring the rest of the beloved Bounty Hunters in X-Wing, as they should.


This is the first preview of the IG-2000. I think we have seen most of the new cards, but there may be some more cool stuff in the second preview.

FFG post the last Scum & Villainy small ship preview in their Intercept and Destroy  article at the very end of 2014! As a fan of the Mandalorians and thus Mandalmotors, the Scyk is my favorite Wave Six small ship.


This is the third Interceptor in the game. I think it may be the best at functioning in many diverse missions because of it's upgrade options.


We can expect all of Wave Six in February... 'ish.


The last two weeks have been fun as FFG ended 2014 and started 2015 with the SCUM Previews of the ships I am most excited for.

SCUM Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment